Net neutrality rules repealed. Bend over and enjoy our new internet. Instead of just choosing which channels you want, you also get to pay to visit the websites you like.
In case you don’t get it… Something like 8/10 voters wanted rules to stay in place, the other 2/10 were most likely confused about it.
Goes to show our representatives do not give one shit about us.
The FCC just repealed net neutrality. What happens next?
Image taken from lithium.com, Not certain of original source.
I recently started using Parrot Linux, I really dig the aesthetics. In particular, the shell startup scripts that give you a super pretty display. I’ll be attacking some machines on HTB with it, and will be updating this as time goes on.
So this has been going around the internet lately, it’s good (f**king) *stuff*.
- Do the fucking work. Don’t be lazy.
- Stop fucking waiting. It’s time.
- Rely on yourself. The universe doesn’t give a fuck.
- Be fucking practical. Success is not a theory.
- Be productive early. Don’t fuck around all day.
- Don’t be a fucking baby. Life is hard. Get on with it.
- Don’t hang out with fuckwits.
- Don’t fucking waste energy on shit you can’t control.
- Stop bullshitting. It’s fucking embarrassing.
- Stop being a fucking people pleaser. It’s sad.
- Stop putting toxic shit in your body. It’s fucking stupid.
- Stop doing the same fucking thing and hoping shit will change.
Shout out to G McK, they replied with my first real not spam comment (Thank you for taking the time to share, and for stumbling on my tiny space on the web) and gave me the original source, this is by Craig Harper, and the original can be found here at https://www.craigharper.net/product/rules-success-poster/
And Craig Harpers site is certainly worth checking out.